The application platform is open between January 15th and March 1st 2020 (24:00 CET).
Registration has been closed now for this round of application!
Our International Max Planck Research School, IMPRS-LS is hosting the platform (therefore the top menu of this page is specific for the PhD program IMPRS-LS not for MaxSIP).
The following documents are required for your application:
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages)
- Transcript (record of study) and degree certificate for all completed degrees.
- Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programs, you are currently enrolled in
- Document qualifying for university studies (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation of one referee (see information below)
Letter of recommendation
Applicants need to name and invite one referee through the online application platform. We recommend that you personally contact your referee before triggering the email invitation. Please keep in mind that applications lacking the letter of reference after the deadline for submission are incomplete and cannot be processed any further. Please ensure that the referee submits the letter of recommendation before the deadline.
Upon submitting your complete application, you will receive an automatic confirmation email.