Date: Monday 27th - Wednesday 29th September 2021
Trainer: Viola Kraus
Description: Our evening workshop series on virtual work will explore three critical aspects. Our evening sessions are comprised of mini-lecture sequences, break-out groups and moments of self-reflection.
1) how to ensure that you can still work well and collaborate and meet efficiently as a team
- the psychology of virtual teams
- missing communication cues in a virtual team context
- practical tools for effective teaming and meeting virtually
2) how to better manage yourself while you feel more detached from your peers and teams
- analyse your habits
- receive tools for changing hindering habits
- practice how to foster good self-management habits
3) how to better present in the virtual context
- what is missing when presenting in a virtual context, what do we have to make up for?
- how to still convince your audience through voice and preparation of content