Date: Wednesday 26th May - Tuesday 1st June 2021
Trainer: Rick Scavetta
Description: This workshop enables life scientists to effectively and rapidly analyse their data using the R software package.
Participants learn how to:
- operate R using variables, functions, indexing, and packages.
- import their own data regardless of size or format.
- perform standard statistical tests on large data-sets.
- produce plots and highlight specific data-points.
- begin programming in R using the apply functions.
- use split-combine-apply strategies for calculations and data manipulation.
- begin to adopt a bioinformatician’s perspective.